Non Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement
This Non-Disclosure Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made as of the _____________(date), between _________________________ (Buyer) and DVM Success, Inc. (“dvmSuccess”).
The above Buyer agrees to not reveal to anyone, except outlined in section 2 below, any information released by dvmSuccess to consider a sale of the listed practice.
1. For purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” means any technical, business, or financial information disclosed by one party to the other party in written, electronic, or other format or media, regarding the veterinary practice available for sale.
2. The named party agrees: (i) to maintain the other party’s Confidential Information in confidence; (ii) not to disclose such Confidential Information to any third parties except to its Representatives such as immediate advisors and fiduciaries provided that any such Representatives shall be under an obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the Confidential Information.
3. All Confidential Information remains the sole and exclusive property of the disclosing party.
4. This Agreement, and the parties’ obligations hereunder, will commence on the date first set forth above and will remain in effect for two (2) years from the date hereof, at which time it will terminate.
5. The buyer agrees not to contact the veterinary practice owner, employees, suppliers, competitors, attorney, accountant, or clients except through dvmSuccess.
6. The buyer grants permission to dvmSuccess for all communications with the Seller of the practice.